Three rings of the phone is an all round rule, but with good software, customers can get answers to their queries instantaneously. Let's free up your team to focus efforts elsewhere.
Want to improve your customer experience? Building a customer portal helps access useful data about your customers.
Award winning design - smart digital experiences feel intuitive to the user and we offer UX insights from day 0.
Customer service optimisation - customer portal systems ultimately add value to/for your customer. A portal enables your customers to get in touch and receive answers whenever is convenient for them.
Invaluable data - using these invaluable insights, you can make this information readily available to all customers via the portal.
Human error minimisation - by automating your processes digitally you can eradicate mistakes instantly.
GDPR compliance - customers are more in control of their data which is kept within a cloud secure data space.
Easy exchanges - customer portals facilitate private and personal communication with your customers. They make it easier to share and securely exchange sensitive information with no size limitations.
Case Study: Airlinen
Award winning one‑stop shop web‑app for Airbnb landlords and short term let operators.
Airlinen is an online shop that offers daily delivery of products and services to Airbnb landlords and serviced apartments. In response to the high demand their business was experiencing, Airlinen wanted to create an intuitive and stylish website that delivered the following objectives:
- Provide online ordering with validation
- Take up-front card payments where necessary
- Allow customers to edit their order up to the night before delivery
It was vital that the website made allowances for business growth.
When building the system, we were keen to parallel the intuitive nature of Airbnb without mislaying the Airlinen brand identity. With every interface we ensured that users (new through to Superhosts) could find their way around the system.
We intentionally structured the architecture of the system with growth in mind. This was to guarantee Airlinen's continual evolution without setback. Bespoke order validation was incorporated into the online ordering system to suit Airlinen's unique ordering process. We took great care in providing clear guidance throughout the ordering process and visual fulfilment of orders for their customers. Immediate improvements to the order failure rate and data quality issues were observed.
Appdrawn completely automated the processing of orders. Through integration with a third‑party fleet management system via API, customers were able to track their order's progress. Sleek badges and order filters display the current status and it is clearly communicated when customers can change their order. This implementation brought both flexibility and control to the ordering process and expedited the user journey, allowing for growth.
As well as delivering on all objectives, the platform has increased traffic and secured a wider reach of clients for their business. This increased client profitability has allowed Airlinen to re‑invest and conquer new horizons.
- Prevented 99% of customer order issues from occurring
- 50% more efficiency for operations work day to day
- 80% increase in credit control efficiency
- The order authorization/booking process has been optimised from 1 hour to just minutes. So it's about 50x quicker!
A customer portal system is a secure, online platform with self‑service capabilities, adding value to customers and business owners alike.
The self service capabilities of a portal minimises manual staff processes, freeing up your team to focus efforts elsewhere and grow your business.
Improves customer service
Grows your business
Exchanging information with ease
Call us on:
Book a Call
1. It only takes a minute to book a call with us. We're a friendly bunch and we try to make each call useful and positive.
2. Agile design is our approach to break down the tech side of development so that our clients can see what the end product will look like and how it will work.
3. We love a good strategy, once the designs are agreed we can map out timelines and budgets so you know exactly what you get and when you're getting it.
4. We use a range of coding languages to get the best out of your project. Hire great talent for top results.
5. Our QA experts have been using the latest practices and technologies to ensure efficient performance. Through our manual and automated testing we ensure that highest level possible is delivered.
6. From start to finish we're here to make sure your launch is stress free and snack free.
Looking for a new database that is reliable? We specialise in producing modern SQL‑based database systems to replace Access databases that scale to future‑proof your business.Read more
Development for Startups
It can be daunting to start a business from scratch, but we're here for you every step of the way for your technology needs. Whatever your company's desired goal, we can help formulate a roadmap to get you there and seize it!Read more