It's International Joke Day! We have selected the finest selection of jokes that both developers and non tech folk can enjoy!
International Joke Day: a day to forget the stresses of life and permit humour to take centre stage. To mark this laughter-inducing occasion, we have searched the world wide web, to curate the finest selection of jokes that both developers and non tech folk can enjoy!
- My programmer friend said I have a high IQ. He said it's 404.
- An SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables and asks: “Can I join you?”
- We'll we'll we'll...if it isn't autocorrect.
- How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None – It’s a hardware problem.
- When I wrote this code, only me and God knew how it works. Now only God knows…
- Debugging is like being the detective in a crime movie where you’re also the murderer.
- I went to a street where the houses were numbered 8k, 16k, 32k, 64k, 128k, 256k and 512k. It was a trip down Memory Lane.
- “Knock, knock.” “Who’s there?” very long pause….“Java.”
- There are 2 hard problems in computer science: caching, naming, and off-by-1 errors.
- Q. What is the biggest lie in the entire universe? A. "I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions."
- An SEO expert walks into a bar, bars, pub, tavern, public house, Irish pub, drinks, beer, alcohol.
- My Internet stopped working for 5 minutes. Met my parents. They’re nice people.
- If you think that your computer, laptop, and phone spying on you is scary then think again…because your vacuum cleaner has been gathering dirt on you for years.
- Somebody stole my new Microsoft Office last week and they are going to pay! You have my Word!